27th October 2014 - Today we launched Funky Guides. Click on the logo above to find out more about the concept. In essence they are cheap ebooks for budget travellers, written by budget travellers with real recent experiences of backpacking in a country or entire region. We aim to make them the guidebooks for people who don't do guidebooks! Below are details about out our first Funky Guide.
- Backpacking Routes for Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia & The Philippines with suggested hostels for all destinations..
- Visa Rules and Border Crossings for all countries (including Burma).
- Info on vaccinations, malaria, money and budgeting for your trip.
- SE Asia's Best Festivals (Where and When 2014-15).
- Where to do Adventure Activities including rafting, skydiving & skuba-diving.
- Top 10 Party Towns & All Full Moon Party Dates 2014 & 2015.
- Southeast Asia first-time traveller FAQ's answered.
22nd October 2014 - Ten Wonderfully different Free things to in Amsterdam.
10th October 2014 - A few ideas for dealing with boredom and escaping the standard sightseeing trap.
28th September 2014 - Take a stroll along the artistic mural which decorates the wall which divided Berlin.
15th September 2014 - Speak English? You can become an English teacher abroad. Here's how!
30th August 2014 - Thinking about living abroad? Check out our estimated living costs in 125 world cities.
25th July 2014 - Our latest route takes on Australia's golden coastlines, lively cities and natural wonders.